Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHEN IMMIGRANT SPOUSE OF US CITIZEN COME BACK HOME IN USA FOR LUFE WITH FAMILY WITH CHILDREN ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN IMMIGRANT SPOUSE OF US CITIZEN COME BACK HOME IN USA FOR LUFE WITH FAMILY WITH CHILDREN ?

PLEASE HELP US WE NEED HELP SO MUCH WE NEED FORGIVE FOR JUST ONE TIME PLEASE CHANGE THIS INS RULES WE NEED OUR FAMILY SPOUSES AND OUR CHILDREN.

PLEASE HELP US WE NEED HELP SO MUCH WE NEED FORGIVE FOR JUST ONE TIME PLEASE CHANGE THIS INS RULES WE NEED OUR FAMILY SPOUSES AND OUR CHILDREN.

Comment

Jesus forgives you but not BCIS.

Comment

thanks someone12 I understand what you said Im sorry for make mistake and I hope from god you never make mistake never be sperated from your family .

Comment

some countries who is hungrey and stolen something when police get him and goverment give ponishment him which hand he stolen cut that hand? its correct honey? your country try to change that countries and want give peace and humanism right? have nice day lovely friend

Comment

Well, a solution is to move the USC spouse and children to the other country where the other spouse lives. If family unity is number one priority in your life, then I don't see why this is not considered?

Comment

someone12 I agree with you but I just say sorry and I understand we should respect to rules but I hade all ready family in there and I just say ponishment is heavy we can pay us dolar for ponishment and good for american economy also we can see our family or they be happy we are not criminal we just made mistake because we havent know that and why we want live in usa bro do you know over there better life no body bother nobody and we are with our family and work like ant thats all brother we are not profession like you you are great people we are simple bro you will make law later we cannot do we are simple people but you guys has give to us chance for live in the world if you erase all simple people in that world you can not be first class people someone12

Comment

If BCIS or the Bush administration will forgive the estimated 8-10 million illegals they might forgive the spouses of USC,don't you think Melanie?
                Not to forget that The Bush plan it is not a text bill,it is still questionable whether it will pass at all.And if it does it might have something for USC spouses too.
                Don't give up Matt!!!!

Comment

sory for my write english its not my real language I just learnd in 3 years with no school sory about it can you forgive me sir please ?

Comment

Lying about being a USC is like a death sentence in the eye of BCIS. Maybe in the future they might reconsiders it, but for now I can't see any way out.

The strenght of law is on its implementation, anything less than that it'll just become a written text in a book somewhere, being completely useless. This is somewhat the cause of the immigration problem in the US right now. There're laws, but minimal enforcement and penalty/punishment for those who breaks them.

Comment

DEAR SOMEONE12 I UNDERSTAND TO YOU BUT BRO YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND TO ME I HAVENT LIE AND I DIDNT HURT NO ONE I HAVENT SELL DRUGS NO CRIME I SWEAR I JUST SPENT MY DAY WITH MY WIFE LISTEN BRO PEOAPLE MAKE LAW OK IF YOU LIKE THAT LAW I DONT TELL YOU ANYTHING BUT LOOK AT THE LAW 212(A)(6)(c)(?) HAS IMMIGRANT WAIVER IF YOU HAVE US SPOUSE BUT 212(A)(6)(c)(II) THERE IS NO IMMIGRANT WAIVER AND THEY CHANGE AFTER 1996 AND JUST ONE(I) PROBLEM IS (I) IS MISREPRESENTAT?ON AND HAVE WAIVER BUT (II) FALSE CLAIM CITIZENSHIP AND BRO I HAVENT FAKE ANYTHING OK I JUST SHOWED THEM MY REAL DRIVER ID OK AND I HAD MY GIRLFRIEND AND I TOLD THEM WE WILL MARRIED PLEASE BUT NO BODY PAY ATTNETION I HAVENT ANY CRIME HONEY OK JUST WENT STUPIT CANADA TRIP AND AFTER COME BACK MY WIFE SHOWED HER ID AND BEHIND HER I SHOWED MY ID AND TRY TO BE COME IN THERE AFTER WE WANT MARRIED IM MOST WANTED YOU THINK SO ANYWAY HONEY IF YOU LIKE THAT RULES MAKE SPERATED TO FAMILY ITS OK I JUST SAY FORGIVE OK I CANT CHANGE THAT RULES OK BUT IF THEY GIVE BENEFIT FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS WORK IN USA THEY ARE GUILTY ALSO THEY ARE ILLEGAL SAME LIKE ME I JUST SAY THEY CAN MAKE LITTLE BIT BIGGER NEW IMMIGRATION RULES AND FORGIVE SOME FAMILY MEMBER OK NOTING SAY DEAR SOMEONE12 GOD BLESS YOU DEAR,BE WITH YOUR FAMILY,IM SERIOUS I LIKE YOU I NEVER ANGRY TO YOU YOU JUST TRY TO DO SOMETHINK I HOPE YOU WILL BE GOOD LAWYER OR CONGRESSMEN AND HELP PEOPLE OR YOUR COUNTRY.

Comment

hiii sweetheart someone12 how are you ?how was your last night?did you sleep good?I hope you feel ok today ?are you still hate stupit immigrants?

Comment

Matt: no mater how sympathetic you may want to sound, there is no remedy for your problem. Not in the foreseeable future...

I'll just give you some background information; your false claim to U.S. citizenship is considered an aggravated felony and makes you permanently inadmissiable unless there are some law changes or a general amnesty which I highly doubt. It all boils down to this: it may not seem like a big deal to you or many other cultures, but the American legal system puts a lot of emphazises on being truthfull. Law enforcement officers and people in the legal system know that once a liar doesn't mean you just lied once, rather it means that you're probably a notorious liar and just caught this one time. If you agrue that it's not a violent crime, I'd like you to consider following scenario: if someone lies under oath in a court of law about witnessing something that did not happen and causes the incarceration or even a death penalty for another, is that "violent"? You probably would say, no, unless you were the one person punished capitally because of someone else's lie.

I personally do not feel that a permanent barr should apply rigoreously on all crimes and it should be evaluated case by case. But there are other more sympathetic cases than yours such as aliens that have been living here from a very young age and had to be deported with permanent barrs for far more simple things than yours, and they managed to start a new life in their native countries and applied their knowledge and learned lessons into something constructive. I hope once you understand the limitations of our laws, actions and consequences, you will find a good way to deal with your situation, too. Good luck!

Comment

Matt,

Why the hell are you giving 2 million sorries to the people on this board. They can careless for you. You need to give you sorries along with some dollars to a lawyer and let him project your sorries onto BCIS.

Good luck!

Comment

you guys have everything but need love you guys forget about everythink and looking for love real love humanist love not I mean *** or get expencive car make people happy love you guys understand or not Im not sure but thinking too much brothers ok forget about rules people kill that world honey seach the other counries and where you live you canb find what I mean this world our honey our we have to respect and share each other with love not we are not civilization yet honey if we think we make peace with rules and guns we are dangerus for that world .I hope you get what I mean and understand me thinking other people all the time brother not just around you and your self thinking 7 billion people,they try to be live in that world honey THINK BIG PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                              X