245i

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 245i

Hello first time on. Would like to know if anyone has any info on if congress is going to pass another 245i in the near future? My hubby and i are waiting for this to pass again so that he can stay in US. To make a long story short, he is in prison and here illegaly and we are praying for something to pass to keep our family together. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Hello first time on. Would like to know if anyone has any info on if congress is going to pass another 245i in the near future? My hubby and i are waiting for this to pass again so that he can stay in US. To make a long story short, he is in prison and here illegaly and we are praying for something to pass to keep our family together. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fajitas:

There is no information on whether 245(i) will open in the near future. Just a lot of talk. But, something will happen. When - is the question.

About your husband's situation - why is he in prison?

Okie Celt

Comment

Drugs!!!!!!! He has cooperated with gov. and they are going to give him a recommindation to stay. Just hope that it works. I know that it depends on the judge. He has taken every self help program offered to him. He has completed 9 programs in 1 1/2 years. I hope that the judge sees that he has improved himself and would never do anything like that again.

Comment

Working...
        X