Nebraska Service Center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska Service Center

I am applying for a K-1 fiance visa with the Nebraska service center (I am a WI resident). My receipt date is September 23, 2002 - they are currently processing applications from mid July. Every other service center in the US is at least 3 months ahead of Nebraska, which only leads more to my frustration. Does anyone else seem to think it is unfair or discriminating to residents of the states that HAVE TO send there paperwork to Nebraska? It is ridiculous that this type of application should take this long..........I feel like my government is denying me the right to be with my fiance....Is this still the USA???????

I am applying for a K-1 fiance visa with the Nebraska service center (I am a WI resident). My receipt date is September 23, 2002 - they are currently processing applications from mid July. Every other service center in the US is at least 3 months ahead of Nebraska, which only leads more to my frustration. Does anyone else seem to think it is unfair or discriminating to residents of the states that HAVE TO send there paperwork to Nebraska? It is ridiculous that this type of application should take this long..........I feel like my government is denying me the right to be with my fiance....Is this still the USA???????

Comment

Working...
    X