complication n deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complication n deportation

i'm already in deportation n last month it was my second hearing in front of deportation judge. as u know i went to special registration n after that they put me in deportation.so very next month i got married to a USC, n filed my I130, which is already in process more than a year.
    now my wife wants divorce, n i can't force her so wut'll happen if she gets divorce n wut u guys suggest me to do. marry another USC is the solution of this mess or something else...plz help me..

i'm already in deportation n last month it was my second hearing in front of deportation judge. as u know i went to special registration n after that they put me in deportation.so very next month i got married to a USC, n filed my I130, which is already in process more than a year.
    now my wife wants divorce, n i can't force her so wut'll happen if she gets divorce n wut u guys suggest me to do. marry another USC is the solution of this mess or something else...plz help me..

Comment

What is this? immigration ER?

Every post is regarding deportation and illegal stays and crossing borders.

Comment

solution would be to go home

Comment

loopi, first of all you must understand that you already have a deportation proceeding against you. Then you went and got married to a usc,thinking that this will resolve your problem. Then she wants to divorce you while your paper is in progress; iam sorry to tell you this, but you really have no chance! Even if she did not want to divorce you, INS would bring up your deportation, on the pretext that they're calling you in for an interview. Then if you wer to fight to stay, your wife would have to show "extreme hardship" (that is, if you wre deported, she could not provide for herself and/or child.) Whenever you're going to do anything that involves INS proceedings you have to be knowledgeable with what you're doing.

Comment

Hi guys

It seems that Loopi is one of these people that puts out the same thread under 2 different posts. Worst yet He doesnt communicate his situation accurately thereefore will not get accurate information back. if interested see the other thread he has going. He did not get married while on deportation order.

Comment

Working...
            X