Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(BUGSY or you) Do you think is something i can do..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BUGSY or you) Do you think is something i can do..

Hi..

I got a question for you guys, i saw INS web-page and so far i have not find nothing about this... or i missed.

Me and my girl wants to get married soon, but there is a problem... i am HIV+.
    She knows about this since we meet 2 yrs ago, and she does not care about my situation, i am not under medication because my blood cell count is really good.

But i am worried because i just saw INS does HIV screen on applicants who want to become legal aliens, residents ... so, does this mean that we wont be able to get married?
    I am from Mexico, visitor visa expired 2yrs ago.

Please help us on this...

Hi..

I got a question for you guys, i saw INS web-page and so far i have not find nothing about this... or i missed.

Me and my girl wants to get married soon, but there is a problem... i am HIV+.
    She knows about this since we meet 2 yrs ago, and she does not care about my situation, i am not under medication because my blood cell count is really good.

But i am worried because i just saw INS does HIV screen on applicants who want to become legal aliens, residents ... so, does this mean that we wont be able to get married?
    I am from Mexico, visitor visa expired 2yrs ago.

Please help us on this...

Comment

Working...
    X