Field Office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Office

Can some one tell me whihc is Field Office for Brooklyn, New York residents in order to file N-600 -- Application for Certificate of Citizenship?

Can some one tell me whihc is Field Office for Brooklyn, New York residents in order to file N-600 -- Application for Certificate of Citizenship?

Comment

New York field office locations

Comment

Apparently Tak cannot even use google to answer such a simple question.

Comment

Today, I wanted to find out from you.

Comment

Thank you Proud.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
              Thank you Proud. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're welcome and ignore the rude people on this forum, please. Just bypass their posts. It's hard to hold back, but better to just let it go. Good luck!

Comment

Get a room you two.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                  Get a room you two. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cute!
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Mein Hubshe Fraulein, Alles gehts gut?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                      Mein Hubshe Fraulein, Alles gehts gut? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ja, es ist alles bestens! In some measures also due to your help. Thank you!

My life is going places again...got lots of planning to do...as I am in pursuit of happiness here in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Koller on cloud 9

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Bitte schon.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                            Koller on cloud 9

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my, aren't I pretty? I might not quite yet on cloud 9, but surely I am on cloud 8.

Thanks for reminding me, Brit!

Comment

Bitte schon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're getting more fluid by the minute there.

Comment

Working...
                              X