Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY ONE HAD ANY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY ONE HAD ANY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE?

the agent who interviewed my hasband and me was rude and aggresive. she even screamed at my husband(a usc) at the end of interview while my husband was trying to read the paper she gave him . is there any way to report this kind of behaviour?

the agent who interviewed my hasband and me was rude and aggresive. she even screamed at my husband(a usc) at the end of interview while my husband was trying to read the paper she gave him . is there any way to report this kind of behaviour?

Comment

Are you serious?! And I was considering to move to the bay area... I will definitly change my mind, I'll go to Arizona now, Baghad Cafe!

Comment

HELLO KAREN:

YOU CAN TRY WWW.IMMIGRATION.GOV WHERE YOU CAN FIND USEFUL INFORMATION FOR YOUR REQUEST.
        Customer Feedback:
        We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment, please let us know. If we have met or exceeded your expectations, we would like to know that as well. To comment on the services provided at this office, please write to:
        District Director
        ATTN: Customer Feedback.
        630 Sansome Street
        San Francisco, CA 94111

If you feel you were mistreated by an immigration employee, or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by an immigration employee, you may write to the Office Director, or write directly to:

Director, Office of Internal Audit
        425 Eye Street, NW
        Room 3260
        Washington, DC 20536

Deferred Inspections:
        San Francisco District Office
        Room 931
        Office Hours:
        Monday through Thursday: 7:45 AM to 3:00 PM; except Friday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM

GOOD LUCK TO YOU....

SINCERELY,

Comment

Working...
        X