Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficult Situation.........proof of marraige!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficult Situation.........proof of marraige!

Please guys I need help on this one! I have an upcoming interview .my wife of 1 year petitiones for me (I130/I485-AOS). Since we have been together I have been going to school and only working part time, and she makes enough to support both of us ($55,000). My question is this as my name is not on the lease or any of the bills and we don't own a car or a property...I wanted to know if the absence of those proofs can harm me during the interview? also our wedding was very small a year ago just our witness and after that we went to the reataurant nothing big we couldn't afford it at the time but we do have pictures.
    Thank you for your help!

Please guys I need help on this one! I have an upcoming interview .my wife of 1 year petitiones for me (I130/I485-AOS). Since we have been together I have been going to school and only working part time, and she makes enough to support both of us ($55,000). My question is this as my name is not on the lease or any of the bills and we don't own a car or a property...I wanted to know if the absence of those proofs can harm me during the interview? also our wedding was very small a year ago just our witness and after that we went to the reataurant nothing big we couldn't afford it at the time but we do have pictures.
    Thank you for your help!

Comment

It wont hurt to get a lease for the house. Go to staples and get a blank form for "House Lease", fill it out and ask your landlord a favor, tell him that this is just for one day. you don't have to write any telephone numbers of your landlord.
      Also you need some kind of utility bills on your name or your spouse's name
      Call up telephone company and change the bill to your name.
      Also you have to show INS joint account statement from the bank. It doesn't have to be a big amount of money, couple of hundred is fine. Believe me I've been there, and they really pay attention to these things, and also don't forget to submit original papers, they don't like copies.
      I would suggest to hurry up and get something ready!!!
      Trust me this is not a Joke, it's pretty serious.

Comment

Working...
      X