Need help , SOS please ...........!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help , SOS please ...........!

One of my closest friends entered the U. S. legally in 1987 & filed for SAW / LULAC. But some years later mostly SAW/ LULAC cases were rejected. He filed for an appeal on which no decision has been made yet. He had EAD valid until 1993.
    He is working with expired EAD & paying taxes regularly. In 2001 when 245-I opened his brother, who is a U. S. citizen, filed I-130 for him.
    Now he needs to register with INS, since he is from one of the various countries that require registration. So we want to know what will be the expected outcome when he goes to register.
    Looking your kind advices.
    Malik

One of my closest friends entered the U. S. legally in 1987 & filed for SAW / LULAC. But some years later mostly SAW/ LULAC cases were rejected. He filed for an appeal on which no decision has been made yet. He had EAD valid until 1993.
    He is working with expired EAD & paying taxes regularly. In 2001 when 245-I opened his brother, who is a U. S. citizen, filed I-130 for him.
    Now he needs to register with INS, since he is from one of the various countries that require registration. So we want to know what will be the expected outcome when he goes to register.
    Looking your kind advices.
    Malik

Comment

Working...
    X