Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about naturalization

Hello everybody, hope you have the right answer for my question
    I'm a GC holder and will apply for the naturalization now, I know I have to fill out form n-400 for me, but I have a daughter and would like to get a naturalization certificate for her too(she is almost 16). My question is: may I fill form n-600 for her and to send it with my form n-400, to get the naturalization certificate at the same time for both of us?

Thank you in advance!

P.P. excuse my english, please

Hello everybody, hope you have the right answer for my question
    I'm a GC holder and will apply for the naturalization now, I know I have to fill out form n-400 for me, but I have a daughter and would like to get a naturalization certificate for her too(she is almost 16). My question is: may I fill form n-600 for her and to send it with my form n-400, to get the naturalization certificate at the same time for both of us?

Thank you in advance!

P.P. excuse my english, please

Comment

No need to be sorry about your English, Man4e. It's pretty good!

You know, I'd strongly suggest you find a good immigration lawyer to help you fill out the form and answer your questions. Go to the top of this web site, you'll find a box called "Find a Lawyer." It's a great tool.

Comment

You can not file N-600 until you are USC. At this time you can only subit N-400 and after you become, your daughter will automatically become USC at that tiem. However, you can file N-600 afterward in order to get her Certificate of Citizenship. But you can get her US passport immedialtey after you become US Citizen.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Please post all immigration related questions in the "Immigration Thread" or you will have your account suspended. Thank you.

Comment

No, you include your minor children on your applicaiton and they get a natz certificate at the same time you do.

Comment

Working...
              X