I NEED AN ANSWER, PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED AN ANSWER, PLEASE

i'm very confused... i filed a petion through a legal representative for an 1-130 on 6/01/2003. well on 2/14/2003, i received packet 3 and my representative sent it back to the national visa center on 3/21/2003.i called the national visa center's automated service @ 603-334-0700 and was told that they received the packet 3 on 04/07/2003 with the biographic information but that they didn't received the i-864 affidavit of support. wasn't this form to be sent in this packet also? could my representative be lying to me? after all this information has been processed, how long do we have to wait for the interview abroad? (my husband is in dominican republic)

i'm very confused... i filed a petion through a legal representative for an 1-130 on 6/01/2003. well on 2/14/2003, i received packet 3 and my representative sent it back to the national visa center on 3/21/2003.i called the national visa center's automated service @ 603-334-0700 and was told that they received the packet 3 on 04/07/2003 with the biographic information but that they didn't received the i-864 affidavit of support. wasn't this form to be sent in this packet also? could my representative be lying to me? after all this information has been processed, how long do we have to wait for the interview abroad? (my husband is in dominican republic)

Comment

its april 2003 in UNited states. I don't know which country you have july 2003. please inquire there where its already july.
      PR you make your months and date correct

Comment

She meant jan 6th. In Europe you switch the month with the day. If you think about it, that's how it should be, that's the correct order:
        DAY/MONTH/YEAR

Just fyi, "your worst nightmare"...

Comment

You know... I have heard many stories about confusions that occur because of the different ways the US and the rest of the world write their dates. I know a case where a petition was almost rejected because INS claimed that the petitioner lied about his birth date. He of course did not lie but he wrote the date the European way.

Comment

well guys, i'm sorry for the confusion. i meant to say that i filed the petion on june 1,2002

Comment

[pause]

By the way, not every country in europe writes it that way. IN Hungary, they write: YEAR/MONTH/DAY.

So, like today is, 2003.4.21. cool, huh?

Comment

I just asked because I checked all the three dates. all the three dates should be in same manner regardless of country. In english way you write date/month/yr. american you write month/day/yr. and somewhere in europe you write yr/day/month. but in this post dates are wrote in dofferent ways check it out.
                i,m LOL not nightmare to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                X