Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Mohan Help!!!!!

Please Mohan help.......BY GETTING OFF OF THIS BOARD.

You CHOSE to leave because you could not handle the negative remarks written about you. WHEN YOU CHOSE THAT.....you chose to leave many innocent people behind really needing help. How are we to trust your views and responses now, especially when it is pretty obvious you are here to do nothing but attack Umesh Passi. Almost all of the threads you posted were directed to him, so why didn't you post to the ones that no one else had posted a response to yet and also asking for advice?

What's wrong? Couldn't get enough followers to go to you and your friend's (Bushmaster, Maria, xandtrick) new website?

All I can see is that you and your friends are nothing but a bunch of HYPOCRITES!!!!

NOW, GET LOST!

Please Mohan help.......BY GETTING OFF OF THIS BOARD.

You CHOSE to leave because you could not handle the negative remarks written about you. WHEN YOU CHOSE THAT.....you chose to leave many innocent people behind really needing help. How are we to trust your views and responses now, especially when it is pretty obvious you are here to do nothing but attack Umesh Passi. Almost all of the threads you posted were directed to him, so why didn't you post to the ones that no one else had posted a response to yet and also asking for advice?

What's wrong? Couldn't get enough followers to go to you and your friend's (Bushmaster, Maria, xandtrick) new website?

All I can see is that you and your friends are nothing but a bunch of HYPOCRITES!!!!

NOW, GET LOST!

Comment

and you indeed get a life if you don't have one !!!

Comment

Umesh Passi was not Mohan.

Comment

I came to check a Circuit case decision on this site .this site provided link to the casse which Was good for my knowladge.
          while doing that I just corrected some post whci can really hurt person if he/she follow that advise.
          Regarding my followers.. you don't have to wprry about. I have many .. My three mailbox are full from them for help and advise.
          This is a net discussion board .I don't have anything against Passi or anyone else.. I left this board because this board has no control and people write wrong advise or Bad remarks By using my name. they Post Under "Mohan".
          FYI .I seldom go to the that site you mention too. I have other sites ,where I can freely talk and get help OR help others.
          For your information I have capability to see Published and unpublished Cases and decisions BY the BIA, 9th circuit and 3rd circuit court, which I bet you and other don't have.Shut your mouth and get off from my back.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation