Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Pasha PateI from original Pasha Patel

Dear Pasha PateI ,

Is this a joke? Why don't you come up with something better funny thing? No need to create another ID with "L" and "I"

Now 3 similar identities on this board...

ACELAW ---- ACEIAW
    Melanie --- MeIanie
    And of course

Pasha Patel --- Pasha PateI

Come on u can do better than this....no need to post the same thing I wrote...you can come up with better ideas than I have...and I will appreciate that... Have a good night...Pasha

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on January 10, 2004 at 02:51 AM.]

Dear Pasha PateI ,

Is this a joke? Why don't you come up with something better funny thing? No need to create another ID with "L" and "I"

Now 3 similar identities on this board...

ACELAW ---- ACEIAW
    Melanie --- MeIanie
    And of course

Pasha Patel --- Pasha PateI

Come on u can do better than this....no need to post the same thing I wrote...you can come up with better ideas than I have...and I will appreciate that... Have a good night...Pasha

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on January 10, 2004 at 02:51 AM.]

Comment

Dear Pasha PateI ,

We tired of games...Why don't u use another ID...

I know u can do better 2...Have a good night...Pasha

Comment

Ohh God I feel like I m back to school...keep doing what makes u happy....Good night...Pasha

Comment

By the way you are a funny person with good sense of humor...but for sure u can do better...now u r after me ....

Comment

Do u play game in hospital? No like if u my doc and I hurt coz u 2 busy with game. I think u stole my name and change I to L. U very good friend and I like so much that I let u keep ID - ok?

No hard feeling? Best wishes my friend. Good night...Pasha

Comment

Ohh god..Plz Pasha PateI ...

u can use any Id u want ...and thanks that u allowed me to use my original ID ...Thanks for that....Yeah in hospital i play game ...u wanna come and see what I play???? It's real fun... U will enjoy it too just dont forget to bring ......in more quantities

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on January 10, 2004 at 03:19 AM.]

Comment

Me no understnd what 2 bring to hospital. what u mean?

I jelaus of u and respect u get on here. I hope that me get saem luv from peple like u do. Me hope that peple think me u and luv me and then i feel good.

No peple like my real ID and make fun but if I be u then I be luvd. U cool with that? i copy your messges coz u got good english and girls like that!

Maybe u give me pointer on hwo 2 make peple luv u. i also dont find girl to hold hand. Always say no liek immigrant. want rich man like sammy.

i wish i could live at yer hotel pasha ...Good night and god bless u. Pasha2

Comment

Dear Pasha PateI ...

I can understand and feel for you... u can write me at poroxod@yahoo.com and I will help you out... I will show u some real good thing ... that might be helpful in what u want... I m not kidding...I m serious.. do write me ... that will be helpful to you...Good luck buddy.... Pasha

Comment

Dear Pasha PateI ...

I can understand and feel for you... u can write me at poroxod@yahoo.com and I will help you out... I will show u some real good thing ... that might be helpful in what u want... I m not kidding...I m serious.. do write me ... that will be helpful to you...Good luck buddy.... Pasha

Comment

And don't hesitate at all to write me... I have no hard feelings for u or anybody ... do write me...

Comment

I afrade you mad at me now. I skared right to u. u fine my email and get me deported becuz u no like peple take ur ID?

Comment

Come on Pasha PateI ...

U know me better than that... and I can't harm u anyway... its not in my nature...

It's up to you of course...But if I try to help you out here on this board...U know lot of people will jump into this and get mad at this idea / comments....

Comment

And first of all things that are important in what u want ... confidence and ability of not getting scared of anything is must ... u shouldn't be scared of anything ... be it writing an e mail or anything (proposal to girl) ... so take it from there... never be afraid of anything in life... I m just trying to help you so don't think otherwise....

Comment

thanx

i send then

u get?

Comment

Working...
                              X