Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle name/ Third name mistake DS-230 and DSP 122

Hello,

I got selected for the diversity program and I sent back mmy documents to KCC.
    However, I realized that when I first applied the lottery I just wrote my middle name: Xavier.
    In sending the forms DS 230 and DSP 122 for Middle name I put Xavier (which is my middle name) and Marie (third name). So the middle name section looks like : Xavier Marie
    While on the application for the lottery I had just put Xavier.
    DO you think it is going to be a problem? Can they reject me ?
    If it's a problem, can I ask KCC to resend new forms or it's impossible now?

THanks for your help!

Hello,

I got selected for the diversity program and I sent back mmy documents to KCC.
    However, I realized that when I first applied the lottery I just wrote my middle name: Xavier.
    In sending the forms DS 230 and DSP 122 for Middle name I put Xavier (which is my middle name) and Marie (third name). So the middle name section looks like : Xavier Marie
    While on the application for the lottery I had just put Xavier.
    DO you think it is going to be a problem? Can they reject me ?
    If it's a problem, can I ask KCC to resend new forms or it's impossible now?

THanks for your help!

Comment

As far as I know, middle name isn't a material fact to be a ground for rejection or denial of an application. Aside from alien's name, USCIS/USDOS uses other identifying indices/indexes such as alien's birth day or birth place or country of origin.

Comment

allright thx you for ur help!
        i hope it will be ok =)

Comment

Working...
        X