going home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going home

Hi, I've got a conditional greencard and now I'm looking to travel for two weeks to my home country in Eastern Europe.
    the name on my passport is the pre-married one and on my GreenCard is the new one. I also have a stamp in my passport (I-551) and a marr9iage certificate.
    Do you think that I will have problems at the airport in my home country when I'm trying to get back to the US? What about at the US port of entry?
    Thank you

Hi, I've got a conditional greencard and now I'm looking to travel for two weeks to my home country in Eastern Europe.
    the name on my passport is the pre-married one and on my GreenCard is the new one. I also have a stamp in my passport (I-551) and a marr9iage certificate.
    Do you think that I will have problems at the airport in my home country when I'm trying to get back to the US? What about at the US port of entry?
    Thank you

Comment

why are you opening a new topic? I thought I already answered your question!!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry about the new toppic but the pc that i was on in the library got messed up and did'n show my topics. Sorry.
        p.s. I switched pcs now

Comment

Working...
        X