Over stayed H1B visa please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over stayed H1B visa please help

I came here on H1B visa, company went bankrupt therefore, I never worked for the company. Now my visa has been expired for month and half. I finally found a company who is willing to sponsor me for H1B visa. Please let me know if there is a way where I can get H1 approval notice (visa) without leaving the USA. (Note: I know to get the stamp on a passport I have to go back to my home country....but I do not want to go...I just need to find a way to stay here and get the approval notice.). I thank you in advance.

I came here on H1B visa, company went bankrupt therefore, I never worked for the company. Now my visa has been expired for month and half. I finally found a company who is willing to sponsor me for H1B visa. Please let me know if there is a way where I can get H1 approval notice (visa) without leaving the USA. (Note: I know to get the stamp on a passport I have to go back to my home country....but I do not want to go...I just need to find a way to stay here and get the approval notice.). I thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X