joint sponsor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint sponsor

My husband my not be able to sponsor me as his income does not meet the standards. His father lives in another state and has agreed to be a joint sponsor but we are wondering if you have to be in the same state for this. Was also wondering if I can be put on his father's medical at work if he does sponsor me. Any information will help. Thank you for all how answer.

My husband my not be able to sponsor me as his income does not meet the standards. His father lives in another state and has agreed to be a joint sponsor but we are wondering if you have to be in the same state for this. Was also wondering if I can be put on his father's medical at work if he does sponsor me. Any information will help. Thank you for all how answer.

Comment

I don't know about the medical insurance, I think you would have to call them in order to find out, most likely it would not be possible, you would either have to get your own or go on your husbands policy, but insurance plans vary according to their regulations so you could check.

I make no promises, but I am under the impression that you do not need to be in the same state. The sponsors are liable to the federal government not the state government, therefore as long as they are in the same country there shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck to you!

Comment

You and your sponsor do not need to be in the same state.
        NO you cannot be on his medical insurance. insurance policy.

Comment

Working...
        X