Good Moral Character Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Moral Character Question

My wife will be applying for naturalization soon. The question is about good moral character # 23 & 24 . Year 1990 I filed the petitions for them, it was put on hold because of fraud. INS then send back the document here for review. To much red tape after 6 long years of waiting. I was able to bring them here illegally. We where able to adjust their status on April 2002. Now the question will she be able to get her citizenship.

My wife will be applying for naturalization soon. The question is about good moral character # 23 & 24 . Year 1990 I filed the petitions for them, it was put on hold because of fraud. INS then send back the document here for review. To much red tape after 6 long years of waiting. I was able to bring them here illegally. We where able to adjust their status on April 2002. Now the question will she be able to get her citizenship.

Comment

THEM???????
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Yap my wife and my daughter.

Comment

Fraud Allegations????? Complete Story!!!! Not Pieces Here and There! Ultimate Smart people Here. Gotta Give Up The Details!!!!
          Search 10 Years Past On This Board! Your Story Would Not Be Anything New! Yet It Does Hamper the Ability Of Others To Assist, Without Knowing The Truth and Actual Full story!!!! you Did not Provide Enough Information!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry about that. Here it goes my father filed a petition for me as a single son of a US parents. But I was already married my father did not know about it. So I went for interview to get my visa and I got it migrate here in USA and got naturalized. then i remarried my wife again. Then I filed for my wife and daughter. My wife went for interview with my daughter in US embassy. The consul ask for more paper work and he told my wife to wait for their answer on the mail. It never came.

Comment

That Is Better!

Keep Checking back on The board. You Will Receive input.

Comment

Thank you very much Sir.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SKAI:
                  Thank you very much Sir. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gate Keeper. Do Not Thank Me. More Information Will Be Necessary I Am Sure To Continue, When Others respond. was necessary To Provide something To Work With. Create Discussion, Debate. For Your benefit???? Or not???? Keep Checking back. I Do Not give Answers! Inject The Discussion!!!

Comment

To go back to basics, your GC sounds like it was obtained frauduently, and how did you get Citizenship when one of the requirements would have been to declare this.

Hence your basis for petitioning your spouse is also void and so is her status.

A Lawyer job.

Comment

Well I was of those who got slip to to the system. And finally the adjudication was approved for my wife and daughter that's way they got their status adjusted

Comment

SKAI: Quite honestly, you knowingly obtained your green card illegally, you brought your wife and daughter to America illegally...and you want us to believe that you're good for this country???

Your wife accepted her green card, even though she knew that she was lying to USCIS. The only innocent in this sordid tale is your daughter, whose future in this country you have potentially jeopardized.

It seems to me that you will intentionally disregard the law to get whatever you want, as evidenced by your actions.

Comment

Theone is right,I wonder if the OP did it just to retain his priority date in order to just get his Green card quicker.If your Green Card was acquired fraudulently the government can sue in Federal court & revocate your US citizenship as well.

If your daughter was under 18 when she received her Green card she should already be a U.S. Citizen & would NOT have to apply for it is about the only good news out of this.

I am not sure I can comment about the potential problems yourself & your wife could face judging from what you wrote.This matter definitely deserves a Lawyer ASAP.

Comment

15 years ago I was a vivid reader on this site. Reshearching why a US naturalized being revocated? I did not see any one like my case. My daughter was 18 when she got her green card. That mistake is still haunting me up to now. Well I'm not a perfect citizen but I have work for 24 years in the same company and pay all my dues. We have a house in a good community not even a single traffic ticket. My wife did not lie to USCIS to obtain her green card I was with them during the interview. I believe that the adjudicator read all the files and knows that we suffer enough for the mistakes that I did. After all she is also a human.

Comment

That was 15 years ago,your U.S citizenship CAN be revocated based on what you have said on this board.The US DOJ has even issued guidelineson how they can revocate a naturalized person's US citizenship status.
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The controlling statute, the Immigration and Nationality Act ("INA") § 340(a), 8 U.S.C. § 1451(a) (1994), reads in relevant part as follows:

It shall be the duty of the United States attorneys for the respective districts, upon affidavit showing good cause therefor, to institute proceedings in any district court of the United States in the judicial district in which the naturalized citizen may reside at the time of bringing suit, for the purpose of revoking and setting aside the order admitting such person to citizenship and canceling the certificate of naturalization on the ground that such order and certificate of naturalization were illegally procured or were procured by concealment of a material fact or by willful misrepresentation . . . .[ (2)]

Section 340(a) provides two distinct legal bases for denaturalization or revocation of citizenship. The first permits the INS to seek revocation if the naturalized person has procured citizenship illegally. "[T]here must be strict compliance with all the congressionally imposed prerequisites to the acquisition of citizenship. Failure to comply with any of these conditions renders the certificate of citizenship 'illegally procured,' and naturalization that is unlawfully procured can be set aside." Fedorenko v. United States, 449 U.S. 490, 506 (1981). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have already admitted on this board,"Here it goes my father filed a petition for me as a single son of a US parents. But I was already married my father did not know about it. So I went for interview to get my visa and I got it migrate here in USA and got naturalized.
                              The fact that you did not inform your Father or USCIS suggests,"concealment of a material fact or by willful misrepresentation" to me.Perfect citizen or not the laws are clear,but it seems to be obvious that what USCIS doesn't know can't hurt you,right ?

BTW,When exactly did you file for your Daughter & wife

Comment

Working...
                              X