Joe Wilson needs our help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Wilson needs our help

The only man who had the courage to stand up against Obama needs our help; please give generously

Joe Wilson Needs Your Help

The only man who had the courage to stand up against Obama needs our help; please give generously

Joe Wilson Needs Your Help

Comment

Fighting Joe, Rock On!

Comment

Joe the Heckler..has to go
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Will see who is get's more money those who love Joe or oppose him.

By next week will know.

GO JOE GOOOO

FINALLY A MAN WILLING TO SPEAK THE TRUTH FOR THIS NATION!

Don't forget Bush was booed many times by Congress.

Comment

Joe doesn't speak for me. Bush wasn't booed during a Presidential speech though. That's the difference.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              Joe doesn't speak for me. Bush wasn't booed during a Presidential speech though. That's the difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, no? State of the Union, 2005:

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...te_of_the_union.html

Comment

Same level of ignorance. If you don't want it done to you don't do it to others. Golden Rule ever heard of it?

Comment

Thanks Proudie,

so much information now i am disorganized to find it on a moments notice.

Comment

Brit Proudie and Dav are slamming you today

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                      Brit Proudie and Dav are slamming you today </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brittie knows from where we come. We've always been able to have civilized debates, right Brittie?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        Joe doesn't speak for me. Bush wasn't booed during a Presidential speech though. That's the difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, no? State of the Union, 2005:

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...te_of_the_union.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He wasn't accused of lying though.

Comment

And you say "The moment you capitulate to lawlessness you've lost your civility"

Where's the civility in a doctored picture of Obama? That's stooping to the same level as the woman Barney effectively dealt with.

Comment

Yes. I don't have a problem with ga-ys...do you? If you think by outlawing something, it'll stop...it won't. Being g-ay isn't a choice, it's the way you are.

I'm not ga-y but that doesn't mean I have to be anti-g-ay.

Before you start with the religious angle...

*** Christian - Not the Nine O'Clock News

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                              Getting sick is not a choice either. Up until the 1970's or so it was accepted this condition was an illness. Shortly there after is when the PC crowd and the rest of the so-called progressives managed to strong arm the psychiatric community into accepting it as somehow 'normal'. It isn't. If picturing what they do to each other doesn't sicken a normal person, then somethings wrong with them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I try not to think about it - lol. They don't bother me - as long as they know I'm off limits!

Comment

Working...
                              X