Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview-v visa

Good day everyone!

i just wanna ask if someone was interviewed for a v visa lately and the consul is just asking for 1 more additional document. does this mean if the document was presented, the visa will be given?

any inputs? thank you.

Good day everyone!

i just wanna ask if someone was interviewed for a v visa lately and the consul is just asking for 1 more additional document. does this mean if the document was presented, the visa will be given?

any inputs? thank you.

Comment

I am not sure, in fact I don't even know what a V visa is...

However, I have been informed that it is typical of the INS to look through a file only up to the point where some information is missing and then request more information before continuing to examine a file.

This means that requesting information does not mean approval or denial, and more information may even be requested later. (If say 5 things are missing, then information could be requested 5 different times (once for each item), even if the item is one small irrelevant question from a form, or something like that.)

If more information has been requested from you, I would recommend that you review the documentation that you have provided them and make sure that NOTHING else is missing, so you can avoid further delays.

Although, I do hope that in your case it means you will receive the visa, it seems to be relatively common practice that it is not indicative of anything (and that is one reason why lawyers are so important.)

Good Luck to you!

Comment

Working...
      X