Legal Alien Deportaion Needs To STOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Alien Deportaion Needs To STOP

I am a usc sitting here so despriate, Thinking of away i can stop this awful LAW of deporting LEGAL ALIENS for a mistake. THIS LAW IS AFFECTING TO MANY UNITED STATE CITIZEN, MANY BEING CHILDEREN.
    I WANT TO LET THE HOLE COUNTRY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, I WANT TO LET THE PEOPLE HEAR THE VOICE'S OF THESE USC CHILDEREN THAT ARE AND WILL BE AFFECTED BY THIS INHUMANE LAW FOR LIFE, AND I WOULD LOVE TO TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW IT HAS AFFECTED ME AS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, AND HOW I WILL BE AFFECTED FOR LIFE.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO START THIS FIGHT TO STOP THIS LAW, WHERE DO I START, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO FIGHT? HELP ME OUT PLEASE
    THANK YOU

I am a usc sitting here so despriate, Thinking of away i can stop this awful LAW of deporting LEGAL ALIENS for a mistake. THIS LAW IS AFFECTING TO MANY UNITED STATE CITIZEN, MANY BEING CHILDEREN.
    I WANT TO LET THE HOLE COUNTRY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, I WANT TO LET THE PEOPLE HEAR THE VOICE'S OF THESE USC CHILDEREN THAT ARE AND WILL BE AFFECTED BY THIS INHUMANE LAW FOR LIFE, AND I WOULD LOVE TO TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW IT HAS AFFECTED ME AS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, AND HOW I WILL BE AFFECTED FOR LIFE.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO START THIS FIGHT TO STOP THIS LAW, WHERE DO I START, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO FIGHT? HELP ME OUT PLEASE
    THANK YOU

Comment

How can they deport legal alien? I can understand if they were illegals, but LPRs???

Comment

well they are taking his greencard away, thats how.

Comment

since apprx. 1997, Lpr's can be "removed" for very "minor" crimes such as shoplifting or "substance abuse" (harmfull only to themselves) etc.

Comment

SURE: THATS WHAT I AM WANTING TO STOP, IT IS AFFECTING , OUR OWN PEOPLE , UNITED STATES CITIZEN'S AND IT IS SO INHUMANE, ITS WRONG AND IT NEED'S TO STOP AND THE ONLY WAY IS IS SOMEONE TAKES THE FRIST STEP
            GETTING ALL OTHER PEOPLE AFFECTED BY THIS.

[This message was edited by ILW Moderator on April 03, 2003 at 01:27 PM.]

Comment

Julie, give me more information. If I'm reading this right naturalized US citizens are being deported. What's the whole story?

Comment

Julie forgot to mention that her husband was convicted of manslaughter. That is not a "minor crime."

Comment

there were incidences there U.S.C. were removed (accidently). But "involuntary manslaughter" is not a minor crime Julie if that is truly your case.

These laws have been passed by and with the full support of the "compassionates right".

Comment

Julie,
                    Criminal alien has to be deported. No matter if they are legal, In your case, You was shouting regarding your rights as USC.
                    your husband is almost convicted for murder... cryin out loud.
                    Law is not wrong here, your husband is..

Comment

Once you start degrading our laws and society with what they consider minor violations it just escalates from there, with illegal immigration comes corruption and crime all considered ok.

Comment

help

Comment

A country without laws is a country full of chaos, and immigrants are privileged to be here in the first place. Illegal immigrants don't belong here at all. Either way, if they can't behave themselves while they are guests in this country, they are going to be told to leave, because there is no "minor" violation of the law. It's that simple.

Comment

Would suggest that you return with your husband to his country, and then you and your family will not be miserable for "life." If you love him, you can be happy anywhere. It is not the USA's fault when immigrants are deported for breaking the rules.

Comment

Working...
                            X