i-751 pending and usc spouse file for divorce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-751 pending and usc spouse file for divorce

I file a petition to remove the conditions on my residence on January 2003 with the VERMONT SERVICE CENTER, they are now processing I-751 from January 2002.
    My wife file a complaint for divorce in May, and I have file an answer, what would it happen if I am call to another interview with Immigration, and the divorce is not done, can I go on my own? I cannot file a waiver because I am not divorced yet, and what would happen if she gets the divorce before a possible interview.
    This was a real marriage and we sent so much evidence in our package, I really don't know what to do and have read everything at the bcis website and there is no information regarding this situation, can anyone help me please?

I file a petition to remove the conditions on my residence on January 2003 with the VERMONT SERVICE CENTER, they are now processing I-751 from January 2002.
    My wife file a complaint for divorce in May, and I have file an answer, what would it happen if I am call to another interview with Immigration, and the divorce is not done, can I go on my own? I cannot file a waiver because I am not divorced yet, and what would happen if she gets the divorce before a possible interview.
    This was a real marriage and we sent so much evidence in our package, I really don't know what to do and have read everything at the bcis website and there is no information regarding this situation, can anyone help me please?

Comment

Working...
    X