Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help going for visa tomorrow !!!!!!!! ASAP

im in a dilemma

i came to states from canada. i used my previous addy ( i moved out in march) to cross\
    border with ( i had all my id in old addy) i got married after numerous visits here.

my question is better to fess up and say since march i lived with my friend in canada and stayed here legal visits, on my visa application

or just say i lived at that addy since all my id is in that address.

i am married for the right reasons and have stayed permantly only since i got married in aug.

if i say i lived there i could get caught if they check it other than my id. if i say lived at friends house could they get me for lying bout addy since my old one was documented at border?

im in a dilemma

i came to states from canada. i used my previous addy ( i moved out in march) to cross\
    border with ( i had all my id in old addy) i got married after numerous visits here.

my question is better to fess up and say since march i lived with my friend in canada and stayed here legal visits, on my visa application

or just say i lived at that addy since all my id is in that address.

i am married for the right reasons and have stayed permantly only since i got married in aug.

if i say i lived there i could get caught if they check it other than my id. if i say lived at friends house could they get me for lying bout addy since my old one was documented at border?

Comment

Working...
    X