Really hjappened....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really hjappened....

Well this morning me and my dad went back to the immigration office, and there was a line outside the door, and it was snowing!! Security Guard came out and said Mrs. jones is expecting you, so we went right in, we went into her office in the back, we gave her, the medical forms with the checkbox checked off by the doctor, and bam, she stamped all of our passports!!!!! Finaly have that famous "red stamp" into my passport!!!! God bless America

Well this morning me and my dad went back to the immigration office, and there was a line outside the door, and it was snowing!! Security Guard came out and said Mrs. jones is expecting you, so we went right in, we went into her office in the back, we gave her, the medical forms with the checkbox checked off by the doctor, and bam, she stamped all of our passports!!!!! Finaly have that famous "red stamp" into my passport!!!! God bless America

Comment

Congrats, its always good to hear good news like this one. Best wishes for you and your family in the future

Comment

Always good to hear good news. Welcome to the USA.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Yay! Now tell me about your Celica!
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Its a 2003 5speed celica GT, fully loaded, I spent over 2 grand on mods... And its for sale for only 15k!!!

Comment

What color and why are you selling it?
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                  X