HELP ME PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME PLEASE

I have a couple of basic questions that would grately help me if you would answer.
    1) What are the regulations for the green card lottery?
    2) For anybody who has immigrated or knows someone who immigrated; how do you get to America once you have been issued a visa?

Thank you very much for reading this post, this information will help me a lot!

I have a couple of basic questions that would grately help me if you would answer.
    1) What are the regulations for the green card lottery?
    2) For anybody who has immigrated or knows someone who immigrated; how do you get to America once you have been issued a visa?

Thank you very much for reading this post, this information will help me a lot!

Comment

Melissa-

1) You can find the regulations in 8 and 22 CFR, but you may just want to view a summary at http://usinfo.state.gov/gi/Archive/2...20-317577.html

2) Airplane, boat, train, walk, swim...

The Grand Poo-Bah
      Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs

Comment

May I suggest the Airplane. This would be the quickest way. LOL, Lord Chief Justice .

No seriously, Good Luck, Melissa!

Comment

Oh come on you guys let's give poor Melissa a break. She's asking us how the visa works not what mode of transportation to use - LOL

Melissa, once the visa has been issued you can freely travel and it allows one entry into the United States so be very, very careful that once you (your fiance) has entered the US you do not touch foreign soil, however, you may travel via another country BEFORE entering the US. Take care and good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X