What does BATTERY AM means in FBI record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does BATTERY AM means in FBI record

Can any one tell me what does BATTERY AM means in the FBI record.Will it affect my special registraion process?? It was seven years ago though.
    Thanxxx

Can any one tell me what does BATTERY AM means in the FBI record.Will it affect my special registraion process?? It was seven years ago though.
    Thanxxx

Comment

I saw your post in another threat, but for the case that you don't see it:

battery is the verbal or gestical threat of physical force (such as then you're threathening someone via your body gesture, or say something very secific such as "I'll kick your butt" etc.), but no actual physcial contact takes place.

Depending on the degree and believability (and where and against whom it happened) on how enforceable you appeared during the battery, it can be a felony (= not good for your registration) or a simple misdemeanor (= not too much to worry about!)

Comment

Even if it is a misdemeanor you'll most likely be detained -- eventually to be released on, say, a $5,000 bond -- do you have that money?

Comment

Means AA or AAA, depends upon the size.... LOL

Comment

aBattery AM means Battery 'A' Misdemenor. I would suggest you to go to the Court and get Certificate of Disposition of you case. From there you will find out the actual out come of the case. It depends on the final disposal of the case and not on the charges you were charged with.
            Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X