Plz Umesh Passi or Mohan Help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Umesh Passi or Mohan Help me

I had OPT following My Graduation,. Then BCIS officer Issued Me NTA as I went for special registratyion, He said Since I ddint have JOB at time I went to registration, so I am deportable,(that's Wrong).
    But then I was waiting for My COurt Date and He never issued me one, Then I called My local congressman and He helped me so much, they talked to that BCIS officer and after liek 4 motnhs of NTA, last week I got call from him that There was some mistake so Now he is cancelling My NTA, SO he did.I got my passport and My EAD back.Now I am fine and doing an excellent job in IT.
    Now since during all this period, I lost 4 motnhs of My OPT cos that stupid BCIS officer, is there any way that I can get that time back?I would have made 12000$ during that time but he screwed me up.Can you help me plz??
    Thanks

I had OPT following My Graduation,. Then BCIS officer Issued Me NTA as I went for special registratyion, He said Since I ddint have JOB at time I went to registration, so I am deportable,(that's Wrong).
    But then I was waiting for My COurt Date and He never issued me one, Then I called My local congressman and He helped me so much, they talked to that BCIS officer and after liek 4 motnhs of NTA, last week I got call from him that There was some mistake so Now he is cancelling My NTA, SO he did.I got my passport and My EAD back.Now I am fine and doing an excellent job in IT.
    Now since during all this period, I lost 4 motnhs of My OPT cos that stupid BCIS officer, is there any way that I can get that time back?I would have made 12000$ during that time but he screwed me up.Can you help me plz??
    Thanks

Comment

No, you can not sue BCIS to recover that money. Your NTA is revoked already. If you are planning to sue Immigraction Department for lost earnings etc. It will be a long shot, to get any money from them. What they were doing were their duty and those are just administrative processings.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X