keep us more informed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep us more informed

Is it just me or does anyone else think we awaiting immigrants should be kept more informed along the way of our applications, we get a receipt notice and then hear nothing till its almost complete, we try to call these numbers and dont get our questions answerred, even if they just gave a up to date list of the processing numbers they are doing, what do you think about it?

Is it just me or does anyone else think we awaiting immigrants should be kept more informed along the way of our applications, we get a receipt notice and then hear nothing till its almost complete, we try to call these numbers and dont get our questions answerred, even if they just gave a up to date list of the processing numbers they are doing, what do you think about it?

Comment

I think you're right Anon, I think in this day and age of computers, they need to use that technology. I'm not saying it's an easy thing for them to set up, don't get me wrong.
      But it would be great to call the INS, and have them say "yes, your application is on the desk of so and so and he is still reviewing it" or "yes, your application has been approved and the letter is in the mail..."

That would be neat!

Comment

Working...
      X