denial letter wait time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denial letter wait time

I had my INS I-485 interview at the begining of August. I was told that I would be denied. I have been told it will take 1 -2 years to receive my official denial letter. My mum is very sick and is likely to die soon. I want to see her before she does or at least go to her funeral. I have been told not to travel outside the country as I may not get back in. I believe that I have a very good case against my denial, state law, precedents, state bar letters, Res Judication, etc. How can I speed up getting the official letter to get the appeal going?

I had my INS I-485 interview at the begining of August. I was told that I would be denied. I have been told it will take 1 -2 years to receive my official denial letter. My mum is very sick and is likely to die soon. I want to see her before she does or at least go to her funeral. I have been told not to travel outside the country as I may not get back in. I believe that I have a very good case against my denial, state law, precedents, state bar letters, Res Judication, etc. How can I speed up getting the official letter to get the appeal going?

Comment

What are other peoples experiences with wait time between interview and getting the official letter. Esp. in Phoenix.

Comment

Why are you going to get denied?

Comment

The adjudicator said that my divorce in the dominican republic was not recognised, hence my subsequent marriage was invalid. The INS precedent actually states that the INS must take into consideration all 50 states marriage & Divorce laws. the INS Case was for CA, which denies foreign divorce, it is not active in AZ. The INS has already given a GC to my ex husbands new wife, recognising the divorce as valid.

Comment

Working...
          X