Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan Or jesse you gotaa help me plz

Hi there

I had a Removal case agianst me and yesterday I got a call from INS officer that he is terminating the proceedinsg cos I sent him some documents which proved that I am Legal(He left the meesge in mailbox that I shoudl contact him so He will return My Passport)

Well I amafraid for oen thing, while I was on removal proceedinsg , I was working for a guy, and Once that Same officer visited my Work palce and He bought soem stuff and left, I knwo he recognized me but he ddint said anything.

Now I am afrad that He may Gonaa Arrest me thats why He left the messge.
    Is it so or He will Just give my stuff back??
    Plz help

Hi there

I had a Removal case agianst me and yesterday I got a call from INS officer that he is terminating the proceedinsg cos I sent him some documents which proved that I am Legal(He left the meesge in mailbox that I shoudl contact him so He will return My Passport)

Well I amafraid for oen thing, while I was on removal proceedinsg , I was working for a guy, and Once that Same officer visited my Work palce and He bought soem stuff and left, I knwo he recognized me but he ddint said anything.

Now I am afrad that He may Gonaa Arrest me thats why He left the messge.
    Is it so or He will Just give my stuff back??
    Plz help

Comment

Plzz Hellp jesse or Umesh or mohan

Comment

What is your current legal status? What was the nature of proceedings against you?

Deportation officers do that regualarly, they call the people in pretending to do something for them and then arrest these people when they show up at INS office. If you are represented, your attorney could get your stuff from the deportation officer.

Comment

Well Since I got this call from the guy, I checked INA regulations and It came tomy attention that He has the auhority to cancal it and Since He left the messge in my maibos too, I can use that agianst him, Incase he want to do something rash, and by the way, I was visiting his office every other day to Ask him the sttaus of my case, and Infact I was with him day befoe he called me to terminate my proceedings, Cos I was there to ask for his permission tochange my address and he granted it.

Well why he has to trap me like that if i go to his office 4 times a week, why he just ddint arrested me there

Plz reply

Comment

In your case, it seems you would be safe to to and talk to him. If he has cancelled the NTA, then you should be fine.

Comment

Sorry, I had no intention of scaring him. I have had many clients that have been snared by deportation officers, so I was speaking from experience.

Comment

the original poster broke our laws - why does anyone care (except some immigration "attorney" who wants to charge this jerk $3000 to plead his case.
                One does not get phone calls from the INS unless they have violated some of our laws.

Comment

I am sure one never gets detained or arrested by the police unless one is guilty, right? Which planet did you descend from?

Comment

We actually have brought that to the attention of AILA. And we also have discussed it with the INS at AILA meetings. I don't think there is anything illegal for a deportation officer to ask the person to come to the INS office and then arrest them.

Comment

We all come from the planet "Earth." Now, would you care to share where you are from?

Comment

I am from planet Earth, but also I am an American citizen who is tired of listening to illegals looking for the one and only "law" they want to follow to stay in the United States.
                        Someone is not placed in removal proceedings for having an overdue video, at least, not on planet Earth.
                        If this clown has violated one or more US laws, that is his or her problem, not mine. I am certainly not going to help this person remain in the US. But this person, like so many illegals or people who have broken our laws, refuse to face the facts and instead are always looking for sympathy...well, sympathy is in the dictionary.

Comment

Working...
                        X