mumbai consulate help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mumbai consulate help

Hello all those of you who gone through mumbai or will be going through mumbai consulate. I need help, National visa center has sent my wife's file to mumbai on OCT 30 but my wife still didn't received the packet three. I know Vpatel and Julie posted checklist for k3 but my question is what do you send in ? only form DS-156 or everything like job letter, bank stat, I-134 etc I thought you take all that when you go for interview. plese let me know what types of form i need to send in first. I am kinda confused plese help. Can i donwload form and send it to my wife so she can mail it in to mumbai consulate and also how long is waiting time for the Interview. Now remember this is K3 for spouse of US citizen not K1. thanks in advance for your help.

Hello all those of you who gone through mumbai or will be going through mumbai consulate. I need help, National visa center has sent my wife's file to mumbai on OCT 30 but my wife still didn't received the packet three. I know Vpatel and Julie posted checklist for k3 but my question is what do you send in ? only form DS-156 or everything like job letter, bank stat, I-134 etc I thought you take all that when you go for interview. plese let me know what types of form i need to send in first. I am kinda confused plese help. Can i donwload form and send it to my wife so she can mail it in to mumbai consulate and also how long is waiting time for the Interview. Now remember this is K3 for spouse of US citizen not K1. thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

Working...
    X