Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is requesting Voluntarilly leaving before a removal master hearing a must to get it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is requesting Voluntarilly leaving before a removal master hearing a must to get it?

I've been subjected to a removal master hearing set after 3 months as I divorced my USC wife. But, I have an approved I-130 petition last year as a brother of a USC; and that's why I'm interested in voluntarilly: Can I ask for that on the day of the master hearing, or I must file a request before ( how many days minimum) that hearing? Should I also take with me an air ticket as a proof of intended willing? I'm interested in leaving for 10 years untill I get a visa no. Should I also file any form in this regard?

I've been subjected to a removal master hearing set after 3 months as I divorced my USC wife. But, I have an approved I-130 petition last year as a brother of a USC; and that's why I'm interested in voluntarilly: Can I ask for that on the day of the master hearing, or I must file a request before ( how many days minimum) that hearing? Should I also take with me an air ticket as a proof of intended willing? I'm interested in leaving for 10 years untill I get a visa no. Should I also file any form in this regard?

Comment

Working...
    X