Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help...Help..on Fiancee process....I-129 F please !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help...Help..on Fiancee process....I-129 F please !!

Hello! Please help !!!
    I submitted I-129 petition for my fiancee after 7 months and the BCIS (TSC) said online that they've sent me a letter requesting additional info. but, it has been 12 days since and i never received the letter.
    I submitted,the application and biographic info., citizenship certificate, letters from her, photos of both taken after i met her, an airline trip tickets, copies of my visa when i went, divorce copies and passport size of her pictures
    -Anyone can help me what to do?
    -Any clue that what kind of info they might be looking? and how long it might takes please ??
    Kebero

Hello! Please help !!!
    I submitted I-129 petition for my fiancee after 7 months and the BCIS (TSC) said online that they've sent me a letter requesting additional info. but, it has been 12 days since and i never received the letter.
    I submitted,the application and biographic info., citizenship certificate, letters from her, photos of both taken after i met her, an airline trip tickets, copies of my visa when i went, divorce copies and passport size of her pictures
    -Anyone can help me what to do?
    -Any clue that what kind of info they might be looking? and how long it might takes please ??
    Kebero

Comment

please email me at zelda1978_2000@yahoo.com for help.

It can take up to 14 business days to recieve the RFE, after this time, you should call the TSC directly. Not the 1-800 help line.

Good luck

Email me with any additional questions.

Jenny

Comment

JENMN, Thankyou very much for giving attention to my question and replying.
        I ll e mail you as soon as posible.
        God Bless You!
        Kebero

Comment

Working...
        X