seattle bcis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seattle bcis

has anyone experience special registration in the seattle office?
    if so how was it?
    what they require?
    how they treated you?
    and what was the outcome?
    thank you

has anyone experience special registration in the seattle office?
    if so how was it?
    what they require?
    how they treated you?
    and what was the outcome?
    thank you

Comment

JC

This is good idea too..,

but I meant you should go out to yahoo arabic chat group/msn arabic chat or check several morocanan sites ie cassablanca. This is where you should find others who got married with USC and may be going or have gone thru the same thing as you with spec reg. just ask around there or other immigrant based "chat"

Please come back and keep us posted.

Comment

????

Comment

JC
          Mushkala?

I dont get it. whats with the "?????" What u r American now??? You do not relate to arabic now?? What part did you not comprehend.. the part about Morrocan Discusion boards..

I must be confused you with someone else.

maaleysh

Comment

come on man i went to those chats for over 2 hours ain't nobody want to pay attention or even talk about it on yahoo and msn,i guess i'll have to rely on there attorneys, i just called another attorney today, 25 years experience and it seems on his website that he handles special registration matters but everything is on hold bc of the holidays until the 1st or the 2nd.
            by the way i posted the ??? for my post to go back up for people to notice it and hopefully an answer would come up.

Comment

sorry Dude

thanks for explanation of ???. I hope u will here something good soon.

Comment

Try posting your question on the alt.visa.us.marriage-based NG. It reaches a much bigger audience than this group.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X