Fiance Processing date Passed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance Processing date Passed

My processing date with the Neb. center just passed for the processing of my fiance visa.

I called the 1-800 number twice and two different people told me two different things. Who is supposedly right?

The first lady said I'd have to wait until my processing date had passed (July 2 - Jan. 2) She than said she could send a personal email from her office to get a status check and other information, etc. The Neb. would respond to her within 3-5 days. (On another website, the center has already approved certain fiance visa applicants as of late July and early Aug!)

A second time I called, the lady said, We can't do anything until the center's processing date is passed by 30 days of the date of your receipt date- meaning I am suppose to give from the end of my six month till 'eternity' for it to passed by 30 days.

What ever happened to the 30 day deadline of a written notice from the center (that is on the center's official website) after the processing date has passed?

Who is right?

I am being given the run around on this!!!

My processing date with the Neb. center just passed for the processing of my fiance visa.

I called the 1-800 number twice and two different people told me two different things. Who is supposedly right?

The first lady said I'd have to wait until my processing date had passed (July 2 - Jan. 2) She than said she could send a personal email from her office to get a status check and other information, etc. The Neb. would respond to her within 3-5 days. (On another website, the center has already approved certain fiance visa applicants as of late July and early Aug!)

A second time I called, the lady said, We can't do anything until the center's processing date is passed by 30 days of the date of your receipt date- meaning I am suppose to give from the end of my six month till 'eternity' for it to passed by 30 days.

What ever happened to the 30 day deadline of a written notice from the center (that is on the center's official website) after the processing date has passed?

Who is right?

I am being given the run around on this!!!

Comment

I am also using Nebraska. I just received an on-line notice for RFE on December 31st (day 168) which means they are processing my application. If 180 days have passed for you contact your congressman and ask they to send an inquiry for you - that tends to speed up the process. Remember, you are dealing with a government agency and there is nothing fast about that. The must be getting very close to your application now. Also, go to the website at http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php4

There is a lot of information on K-1 ers. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X