to mohan plz help me in my case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to mohan plz help me in my case

i'm in the stage of filling Affidavit of Support ,my mom the orginal sponsor is temproray in home country for short visit ,and as i notice from NVC ask her to sign papers before notefery public ,can she sign it in the local embassy in my home county ? please help me

i'm in the stage of filling Affidavit of Support ,my mom the orginal sponsor is temproray in home country for short visit ,and as i notice from NVC ask her to sign papers before notefery public ,can she sign it in the local embassy in my home county ? please help me

Comment

Yes, she can sign Affidavit of Support in American Embassy. She will need to attach Tax Returns for last 3 years. In case, she does not meet 125% of poverty lines, then she will need another Household member to co-sign it.
      Good luck.

Comment

thanks for ur quick answer but mom doesn'w work in the us and she is very old more than 65 age and she is in my 2 brother sponoser in us,so what she has to do in this case ?

Comment

Even if she does not have any income still she will have to fill Affidavit of support and any other family member who has income can co-sign Affidavit of Support. In case, it does not meet 125% of Poverty Guidelines then you will need Additional Affidavits of Support from friends and family.
          Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X