what to do?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do?????

I recently lost my Job (L1B) and therefore, became out of status as did my son. I am also going through a divorce to a lady from another country and the Judge has put in place a Court Order which restrains us taking him out of the State in which we live.

Questions:

1. How does my Migration status and that of my son (both out of status) affect/impact this ruling which was written 30 days after he became out of status?

2. Does this Migration rule which I assume comes under a Federal ruling, have precedent over the state ruling and therefore, the court order?

I recently lost my Job (L1B) and therefore, became out of status as did my son. I am also going through a divorce to a lady from another country and the Judge has put in place a Court Order which restrains us taking him out of the State in which we live.

Questions:

1. How does my Migration status and that of my son (both out of status) affect/impact this ruling which was written 30 days after he became out of status?

2. Does this Migration rule which I assume comes under a Federal ruling, have precedent over the state ruling and therefore, the court order?

Comment

Working...
    X