No i-94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No i-94

I came in to USA with a tourist VISA but the immigration officer did not give me an i-94. He let me through though.
    Now Im married to a US citizen and wondering what to put on the i-94 section.
    what would I put on current uscis status on form i-484 and on form i-30?
    Confused

I came in to USA with a tourist VISA but the immigration officer did not give me an i-94. He let me through though.
    Now Im married to a US citizen and wondering what to put on the i-94 section.
    what would I put on current uscis status on form i-484 and on form i-30?
    Confused

Comment

No I came in through the tj border with my Visa
      Confused

Comment

My visa was scanned....
        Confused

Comment

If you are a Mexican citizen, they are not usually issued Form I-94 unless they state they are traveling more than 25 miles past the border. Put "N/A" in that box.

If you are of another nationality, you should have been issued an I-94. You can apply with CIS to have one issued to you.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-102.pdf

This form also works for an I-94 that was not issued.

Comment

So what do i write came in as a visitor? where it asks how i entered?

What about on form i-485 it says current uscis status what should i put there?
            Confused

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              That would be it. Came as a visitor, current status, overstayed visitor visa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you borrow the crystal ball Davdah?

No where in his post does he say that he was an overstay Play nice now.

status will be pending otherwise.

Comment

I 94's are being phased out.

Comment

Working...
                X