? about I130 and travel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about I130 and travel

I'm just curious what everyone has been through. I also came to visit my boyfriend and after 5 months we we're married in October. We applied at the Texas service center for I130 immigration petition for Relative, fiance in November and received a notice of receipt in Nov. On the receipt it said there would be a wait of 500-600 days. I recently checked my status on line and it now said 990-999 days.

Also my mom has had breast cancer and it is possibly back I'm curious if there is any way that I can travel back and forth and how long it might take to get the document needed.

Did you all use lawyers we tried applying by ourselves. Does it make a difference.

I'm just curious what everyone has been through. I also came to visit my boyfriend and after 5 months we we're married in October. We applied at the Texas service center for I130 immigration petition for Relative, fiance in November and received a notice of receipt in Nov. On the receipt it said there would be a wait of 500-600 days. I recently checked my status on line and it now said 990-999 days.

Also my mom has had breast cancer and it is possibly back I'm curious if there is any way that I can travel back and forth and how long it might take to get the document needed.

Did you all use lawyers we tried applying by ourselves. Does it make a difference.

Comment

Working...
    X