X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 - US CIT file for Brother

Greetin everyone,

Simple question,

Lets say, Embassy will be calling up on I130 beneficiary for interview - application through US cit' brother and @ that time, Petitioner has Full time job abroad, Do u think this will be acceptable or Petitioner must be livin in US during this Process?

Thx

Greetin everyone,

Simple question,

Lets say, Embassy will be calling up on I130 beneficiary for interview - application through US cit' brother and @ that time, Petitioner has Full time job abroad, Do u think this will be acceptable or Petitioner must be livin in US during this Process?

Thx

Comment

Petitioner should paying taxes and be able to give Affidavit of Support.

Comment

Additionally, the consular officer should be convinced that your brother (even if working abroad) is 'domiciled' in and has continuing ties to the US or its territories or possessions. Meaning, he has a permanent, physical residence hereat where he intends to return. Moreover, it should be a combination of the following types of actions: voting in US State or Federal elections, maintaining property, a permanent mailing address, bank accounts, transferring funds, having investments, and the likes.

Comment

Tak, RN

As always, I owe u so many thx for your great support and quality of feedback u guys always been helping ppl in this forum with,

Comment

I have I 130 approved BY uscis. ( brother of US Citizen). When can I file I 485 . I am in USA and other petition pending alsp.
            What are the other forms I should fill.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pascal:
              I have I 130 approved BY uscis. ( brother of US Citizen). When can I file I 485 . I am in USA and other petition pending alsp.
              What are the other forms I should fill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends upon the priority date of your I-130 and where you're originally from.

Comment

Country of Origon?
                Priority Date?
                Did u get your NVC case #?

Right now our cut-off date is Sep00 so they seem to have a pattern of 1 month * 3 to shift up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pascal:
                What are the other forms I should fill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

What is your current status in the US?

Comment

priority date april 2009.
                    Yes I have my NVC number on aproval letter. what will be the next step.
                    I origionally had Marriage case pending since 2000. USCIS claims that was withdrawn, I am in removal proceedings, I also have I 360 pending for last year and half. I received notice from USCIS that MY WAVA will take more time. File has been lost in USCIS.
                    Judge ordered my admin file twice but USCIS attorney was unable to find so judge gave me another date third time.
                    I have no clue if I 360 will be adjucated in court or in USCIS. I received letter from USCIS that I am eligible to get all the benifits but I don't know if I can renew my License with that letter either.
                    any one?

Comment

you mentioned eariler this,,,, I have I 130 approved BY uscis. ( brother of US Citizen).

are u sure your PD is april 2009???????

priority date april 2009.
                      Yes I have my NVC number on aproval letter. what will be the next step.
                      I origionally had Marriage case pending since 2000. USCIS claims that was withdrawn, I am in removal proceedings, I also have I 360 pending for last year and half. I received notice from USCIS that MY WAVA will take more time. File has been lost in USCIS.
                      Judge ordered my admin file twice but USCIS attorney was unable to find so judge gave me another date third time.
                      I have no clue if I 360 will be adjucated in court or in USCIS. I received letter from USCIS that I am eligible to get all the benifits but I don't know if I can renew my License with that letter either.
                      any one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Yes. MY PD is april 2009 its just approved last month from NVC, Portsmouth

Comment

is President Obama runin out of work or what, My PD is April 2002 and i was approved in Jan, 2010, u wanna tell me it took u only one year for not only approvin your application, but also gettin your NVC case # and this an application through a brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. MY PD is april 2009 its just approved last month from NVC, Portsmouth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

believe me its true. I filed thru Vermont. check the processing date.
                            Although my Receipt number start with WAC. Last I send reply of RFE to Kansas and received approval after 2 weeks.
                            Its looks to me that it has something to do with VSC. Or god knows.

Comment

Having them approve your I130 through your brother is a good step, Bear in mind that according to you, you are an F4 beneficiary through brother or sister of US cit and if u check the cut-off date of F4, its SEP 2000 and your PD is April 2009 I will let u give this some thoughts!!!!

believe me its true. I filed thru Vermont. check the processing date.
                              Although my Receipt number start with WAC. Last I send reply of RFE to Kansas and received approval after 2 weeks.
                              Its looks to me that it has something to do with VSC. Or god knows. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
                              X