Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insanity Calculator (Just how insane are you?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity Calculator (Just how insane are you?)

Here's a fun diversion from immi matters. I tested it three ways to make sure it's not a gag at the end.

I scored 46% insane.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/insanity.jsp
    Sweet Madame Belu

Here's a fun diversion from immi matters. I tested it three ways to make sure it's not a gag at the end.

I scored 46% insane.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/insanity.jsp
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Jo: you will have to try harder next time

Comment

I KNOW something is wrong, I only got 28%!!!!! Wonder what SAMMY would get and where is he anyway?

Comment

I got 16%, and answer was Either I,m very well balanced OR I lie on the test..
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

The lower the number the better. I took the test and pretending to be sane and scored 2. They said I was extrememly well balanced or lying. Of course I was lying.

I don't think anyone is 100% sane. Does my obsession with fire, playing records backwards, talking to myself, singing silly songs in strange voices, and giving my car a name make me insane?

Insane is when I order toast with peanut butter on the side and they put peanut butter ON the toast and I start to cry. This is why I am a hermit and don't leave my house. I can't even DEAL with the outside world. Pasha help!!
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Insane is a legal definition of a mentally incapacited person. Which terminal or temporal medical conditions can make a person legally insane? Well, Alzheimers, mental retardation, pychosis, chromosomal disqualifcations, organic brain syndrome, substance abuse, alcohol induced delirium, low IQ etc. etc. so, then you take the test remember that an insane person wouldn't be able to distinguish about thinking of hearing voices or knowing of them, it's all the same to him or her. I don't think this is a very funny subject.
              And Joshephine, your irritation about peanut butter and toast is not nearly comparable to the suffering of such people .... you probably just have a mild form of the now obselete term: big city neurosis!

Comment

It's called Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and is totally debilitating. If you lived my life, you would be dead a thousand times.
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Acelaw has absolutely no sense of humor. His posts are the most boring. I tend to ignore anything with his name attached.

Comment

There are two Acelaws. Acelaw and AceIaw. I think it was AceIaw.

By the way, I was not irritated. I was confused. The peanut butter on the toast messed up my ritual. Like when they messed up Rainman's baseball cards. I cried because I felt HELPLESS.
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

"insane person wouldn't be able to distinguish about thinking of hearing voices or knowing of them, it's all the same to him or her"

Even an insane person knows it's not normal to hear voices when there is not a physical body present to produce the voice, unless he has been insane from birth and thinks this is the norm.

By the way, I live in a town so tiny, you can spit from one end to the other.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

"your irritation about peanut butter and toast is not nearly comparable to the suffering of such people"

I AM one of those "such people."

Once I was a brilliant, strong, ambitious, young woman. I wanted to be a lawyer.

I'm going to spare you the details of the neglect by my crazy mother and how she tried to kill me everyday, or how at 12 I put myself in foster care and suffered daily torture until I was 18 and got the h e l l out of there.

I worked and struggled and fought just to get my Associates degree in Paralegal Studies, and I pulled a 4.0 GPA while working 70 hour weeks. Before I got my degree I shucked clams, worked on fish docks, unloaded trucks, worked deli's, flipped burgers and pizza's (I have worked every fast food joint except McD's and Taco Bell), short order cooked, cashiered, picked cans for the deposits, dug ditches, painted, washed dishes, and cleaned toilets. I even joined the Army, and have an honorable medical discharge.

After I got my degree, I didn't get a Paralegal job, but someone gave me a chance in Real Estate. I've worked as an office manager, bookkeeper, and residential real estate appraiser. I can do 120+ WPM numerical data entry. I am an expert thoroughbred handicapper.

Two years ago I was diagnosed with PTSD. They call me a medical miracle, I should not be alive as most of us end up suicides. They are amazed I didn't end up as a drug addict or prostitute.

The depression is so bad, I beg my husband to let me die. I tell him if I'm dead, he will get his PGC, no problem. He picks up the phone and threatens to call the police every time. He has walked off his job twice to come home and make sure I am alright. I've also talked to my friends about it, and the only reason I am still alive is they have asked me not to do it, for their sake.

It took me 6 hours to get up enough courage to go to the bank today, I who used to make daily bank deposits when I worked as a bookkeeper.

I am so sensitive, I can't even go outside and deal with the world anymore. I have lost all self esteem and motivation. I am old and tired and ready to die at 38. I'm sure I desperately need to seek medical attention, but I am so far gone, and the outlook seems so bleak, I just don't care anymore. I don't even know what "well" or happiness is! I have never experienced either.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Dear jomo or swissnut or however who call yourself,
                          (you know there're about a dozen or so people in every core forum): I apologize for banalizing your pain. But remember that nothing is worse than anybody else has experienced, too. You either grow out of it, or you "go away with it". Congratulations that you accomplished so much.
                          qwerty (are you learning to type and just found out that the American tastature starts as a "qwerty" in contrast to the European Qwertz? ;-P: what a difference the switch of y to z can make, huh?

Humor is the only thing that keeps people alive. Talk to any holocaust, abuse, war or what-ever you-have surviver and you'll see that none alive today is without humor ;-P my kind of "seriousness" is a defense mech, it's probably sarc beyond your understanding anyway. So much of my contribution to insanity!

Comment

swissnut and i are not the same person. her brilliance still shines, while i have lost mine over the years.

i am flattered that you think i am her, but she will probably be insulted that you think she is me.

why am i talking to you anyway, you stole acelaws name. talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

i see i'm back to using small "i"'s again.
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I take that back, I was almost happy once in my life.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                              X