Enviornmentalists Kill Millions of Animals, Hundreds of People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enviornmentalists Kill Millions of Animals, Hundreds of People

Burned alive because of enviornmentalists and global warming freaks.

Angry survivors blame council 'green' policy

Millions of animals dead in Australia fires

Burned alive because of enviornmentalists and global warming freaks.

Angry survivors blame council 'green' policy

Millions of animals dead in Australia fires

Comment

Ummm. It was arson. They've already arrested 2 people and I hope they're charged with mass murder.

Though these stories are more believable than the evangelical that blamed it on abortion.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

What a moron !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
          Ummm. It was arson. They've already arrested 2 people and I hope they're charged with mass murder.

Though these stories are more believable than the evangelical that blamed it on abortion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

moron; you think arson could have spread that quickly without the global warming nazis?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:

Though these stories are more believable than the evangelical that blamed it on abortion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There was a very warming story about a koala bear that was rescued during this situation. I should have posted it on this forum. We could use more warm and fuzzies. Btw, SOM, Aroha is not a moron. Name calling is not nice.

Comment

Love To comment With Humor! cannot!
              lives lost! Rules.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

LOL. Moron.

At least it's a few steps above being a sad and pathetic liar who has to create multiple identities and converse with them in order to make me feel better about myself.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Are you surprised? Enviros hate people, except illegal immigrants.

Comment

LOL. Moron.

At least it's a few steps above being a sad and pathetic liar who has to create multiple identities and converse with them in order to make me feel better about myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Aroha, are you bored too? (Hudson's answer to you when you asked him about SOM awarding himself.)
                    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Dead people, just what Obama wants.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        From the article:

ANGRY residents last night accused local authorities of contributing to the bushfire toll by failing to let residents chop down trees and clear up bushland that posed a fire risk.

During question time at a packed community meeting in Arthurs Creek on Melbourne's northern fringe, Warwick Spooner — whose mother Marilyn and brother Damien perished along with their home in the Strathewen blaze — criticised the Nillumbik council for the limitations it placed on residents wanting the council's help or permission to clean up around their properties in preparation for the bushfire season. "We've lost two people in my family because you di.ckheads won't cut trees down," he said.

Yet in California they require the clearing of brush from fire prone areas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Appears The Ignorance Within The system and Its contradictory method Exist On west Coast also.
                        East coast Different, BUT SAME!!! just Different Idiots, Rules, and Method!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                        X