I-94 Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 Help

I was in F1 then OPT and now on H1B. On my H1B the new I-94 number is the machine printed number from my old I-94 instead of the handwriiten( left US for summer and then came back to continue school.. so, wrote the number that was assign to me earlier ) number that I wrote when I return to US. I am on group 4 and going to special registion soon. I notified my employer and they said it will take more than 3 months to fix it. Does anyone think that I will have problem while registering with INS? Any help will be appricited. Thanks!!!

I was in F1 then OPT and now on H1B. On my H1B the new I-94 number is the machine printed number from my old I-94 instead of the handwriiten( left US for summer and then came back to continue school.. so, wrote the number that was assign to me earlier ) number that I wrote when I return to US. I am on group 4 and going to special registion soon. I notified my employer and they said it will take more than 3 months to fix it. Does anyone think that I will have problem while registering with INS? Any help will be appricited. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
    X