Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British fiancee and USC is there any other "legal" way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British fiancee and USC is there any other "legal" way?

I've researched every possible angle and of course we all know about the 1-129 and the K-3 visa's, but waiting 6 months to a year is just impossible. I may sound like a cry baby-but we are so in love and want to be together so badly. We've been together a little over a year and he visits when he can, but we've decided that we would like to marry. Is there any way of getting married and then adjusting his status so that he can stay in the U.S without having to wait for 6 months or more? We don't want to break the law so, inevitably, we will do what we have to--i'm just curious as if anyone knows any other alternatives.
    -thanx-

I've researched every possible angle and of course we all know about the 1-129 and the K-3 visa's, but waiting 6 months to a year is just impossible. I may sound like a cry baby-but we are so in love and want to be together so badly. We've been together a little over a year and he visits when he can, but we've decided that we would like to marry. Is there any way of getting married and then adjusting his status so that he can stay in the U.S without having to wait for 6 months or more? We don't want to break the law so, inevitably, we will do what we have to--i'm just curious as if anyone knows any other alternatives.
    -thanx-

Comment

Working...
    X