Advice On Application Of Citizenship In Another Country

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice On Application Of Citizenship In Another Country

My wife is moving to the UK to be with me from America.On the forms that we have to fill out for her to get clearance to come over and live in the Uk is a series of questions and evidence which we need to provide that we will not be needing goverment support while living there such as letter of proof showing employment,well currently I am in the uS with my wife and obviously cant be working until I return early January but we will be applying and sending the application in next week so will this hurt our chances or should I just wait until I return and find a job before we apply for my wife to get clearance?Is it worth it just to get refused and have wasted all that time?What do you think?All advice welocme.Thanks.

My wife is moving to the UK to be with me from America.On the forms that we have to fill out for her to get clearance to come over and live in the Uk is a series of questions and evidence which we need to provide that we will not be needing goverment support while living there such as letter of proof showing employment,well currently I am in the uS with my wife and obviously cant be working until I return early January but we will be applying and sending the application in next week so will this hurt our chances or should I just wait until I return and find a job before we apply for my wife to get clearance?Is it worth it just to get refused and have wasted all that time?What do you think?All advice welocme.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X