MARS PROBE: USA RULES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARS PROBE: USA RULES

After Europe failed to get its Mars thingy to work, the USA has come through again and deployed the Spirit Mars Probe and it is successfully sending images back. Mars belongs to the USA !!!!

After Europe failed to get its Mars thingy to work, the USA has come through again and deployed the Spirit Mars Probe and it is successfully sending images back. Mars belongs to the USA !!!!

Comment

Food for thinking....

When USA landed on moon.... They showed a video tape .... Where there was US Flag moving right and left from wind on moon ...and everyone knows there is no atmosphere on moon... so is this the similar Hollywood scene with modified version and extra precautions on Mars like before? This is not my opinion but lot of other experts in the world....

Comment

the moon 'conspiracy' was initiated by all those jealous countries during the cold war that wanted to cast doubt on the US's huge accomplishment.

Today's scientists have access to all the technical documents that explained how they got the ship there and back. And today's scientists have way more knowledge know then then. And no one's had doubt that they couldn't have done it.

NASA released all their technical documents abot the moon landing for the world years ago, since they're of course out-dated. It proves it right there.

-= nav =-

Comment

Well ... that was just an opinion ..and i never said that was mine...but if you know that much then you can provide those documents... i never saw them published anywhere...now if u tell i was ignorant then i am requesting you to provide them here...

Comment

It is an opinion. Of course it is a STUPID opinion. In fact, no such videotape exists. Have you, in fact, seen this tape for yourself ??? There is a videotape and pictures of the flag on the moon and it stands there becuase of the lack of wind. The USA owns the moon and now it owns Mars.

Comment

Michael,

No more jokes or stupid comments anymore... where do you live on this earth? Everyone has seen this video showing it...so plz no jokes ... I can kid around too ... but here I m serious... and if you haven't seen that video then I don't know ... how the hell you tell u r a USC... well the thing I don't know about it is I never saw anything explaining about moving flags anywhere ...trust me... I did lot of projects on astronomy so know little bit about it.... And I don't blame USA at all ... the country I live in... but just curious coz never heard or saw anything published to protest this blame.... So pls no kidding ... here...

Comment

Michael, we don't OWN the moon or Mars.

We just have the most money to waste on space exploration.
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

>Where there was US Flag moving right and left >from wind on moon

Where is thsi videotape btw? How can you even verify this "videotape" was provided by NASA?

All the space mission documentation was provided to Russia when they started working together on the space station. They shared a lot of information on rockets, fuels, cells, propulsion, etc.

-= nav =-

Comment

Huh...

Just forget about it... it was showed on national TV Channel in each country of the world... it has nothing to do with Russia if they only fabricated video... just leave it...

Comment

Google is your friend Pasha, might use it sometime to save yourself the headache.
                      http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/space/02/19/nasa.moon/

Comment

Yo Pash-man,

You asked for corrections...

It should be "Food for thought" as opposed to "Food for thinking"

Comment

Thanks irritated ... I appreciate that..

Dear marmaduk,

No need to make new ID for telling something. We discuss here not to put someone / something down but for our interest and knowledge .... So no hard feelings at all... (interesting) article though ... Good night... Pasha

Comment

On badastronomy.com ... there is very good point to point discussion ... some are really good and some are hard to believe... but we always go for positive....coz it's an achievement for human kind on the earth ...So be always optimistic in life.... See u gave me good source to read for my hobby when I got nothing to do and free time... I wont be getting time like this soon enough...so enjoying extra reading ....Good night...Pasha

Comment

Other thing guys ...

I didn't offend anybody... I myself believe the operation was successful, coz its so much exciting ... if u look at the same webpage ... > 20 % of US population has the same doubts and some points are pretty strong that don't have that good explanations ... so it makes you think deeply if person is interested in it and wants to do little exercise of brain...this was just a discussion but nothing else... Good night...Pasha

Comment

Working...
                              X