late AR-11...can i travel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late AR-11...can i travel?

I'm a canadian in H1B status in the US. I moved about 2 months ago from my previous US address and unaware of the sudden requirement of doing a change of address just recently sent in my AR-11. Obviously missing the 10 day notification deadline, I am wondering if this will somehow affect my ability to re-enter the US as I'm leaving for Canada to visit the folks on Sunday.

any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a canadian in H1B status in the US. I moved about 2 months ago from my previous US address and unaware of the sudden requirement of doing a change of address just recently sent in my AR-11. Obviously missing the 10 day notification deadline, I am wondering if this will somehow affect my ability to re-enter the US as I'm leaving for Canada to visit the folks on Sunday.

any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Dont worry about traveling. INS is too messed up to notice that. There were just few people who got unlucky and were screwed.

Comment

It wasn't a recent change, INS has always require all aliens to notify them of a change of address, the only difference is that they are starting to enforce it now... but you shouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X