NYS State Worker's Agency - ETA update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS State Worker's Agency - ETA update

Appreciate if anyone would share any updates from NYS Laber certification processing??

It's frustrating to look at it for the past 5 months and it's stuck at APRIL 2001.

Anyone out there who may have some leads as to where NYS might update their LCA system??

Thanks very much

Appreciate if anyone would share any updates from NYS Laber certification processing??

It's frustrating to look at it for the past 5 months and it's stuck at APRIL 2001.

Anyone out there who may have some leads as to where NYS might update their LCA system??

Thanks very much

Comment

In the large states (like California and New York), labor certifications will be stuck in April 2001 for quite a while. All of the states were flooded with 245(i) cases, and it's taking the states years to get through that month.

In California, the SWA received 25,000 cases just on April 30, 2001; the last time I heard, California was working on cases with a LOPD of April 24, 2001. I imagine that NY is in the same boat, so they will be reporting April 2001 for quite a while yet.

Comment

Working...
      X