moving to another state and Pending AOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to another state and Pending AOS

I have pending AOS application with Tampa district office since March of last year.I had my fingureprint in October 2002 but I have not heard from the since.Now i Just lost my job so i am thinking of moving to another state because i believe job prospects here is very bleak for me. my question is what should I do to move my pending AOS case to my state? also if i'm able to move it, how is my new district going to treat my case in terms of priority, meaning are they going treat it as a new application or pending one. am I going to do the fingureprint again? your opinions will be greatly appreciated.

I have pending AOS application with Tampa district office since March of last year.I had my fingureprint in October 2002 but I have not heard from the since.Now i Just lost my job so i am thinking of moving to another state because i believe job prospects here is very bleak for me. my question is what should I do to move my pending AOS case to my state? also if i'm able to move it, how is my new district going to treat my case in terms of priority, meaning are they going treat it as a new application or pending one. am I going to do the fingureprint again? your opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X