• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoy Pinoy Share Your Experiences Here

For Pinoys

For Pinoys

Comment

i am an h1b worker and my visa is expiring this october. i have a fiancee, whose green card is still pending. my question is, in the event that we marry and he files for me, do i have legal status after october? suppose that i did not renew my h1b with my current employer, nor with a new one..

do i need to go back home and wait for the adjustment there? is there a difference between marrying him now while the green card is still pending, or marry him later after the approval has bee out?

pls, i need some light!

thanks.

Comment

am an h1b worker and my visa is expiring this october. i have a fiancee, whose green card is still pending. my question is, in the event that we marry and he files for me, do i have legal status after october? suppose that i did not renew my h1b with my current employer, nor with a new one..

do i need to go back home and wait for the adjustment there? is there a difference between marrying him now while the green card is still pending, or marry him later after the approval has been out?

pls, i need some light!

thanks.

Comment

no

Comment

Pinoy Lang

Comment

pinoy

Comment

Let's Roll Pinoys!

Comment

Pinoys are cool

Comment

Italians here?

Comment

Regardless of wether you marry now or later but once his gc has been granted then that's the only time you can start filing papers. When Oct is near and his gc is still pending then ofcourse you will be out of status and that's bad.

Comment

Here is the answer for u, of course for free.
                        Change ur fiancee. Find another USC fiancee, marry her & adjust ur status " 123". Other wise u will face serious problem in adjustment of ur status.Think over it. U may excuse ur current fiancee, I hope she will understand the situation & co-operate with u.

Comment

just popping this thread up

Comment

marry him, extend your h1b, if you cant, change it to tourist, just make sure youre in status at all time.

Comment

Anyone got any good business ideas to share. I have very good large family in Philippines my fiancee and I will be in USA very soon to marry. Any ideas on how we can use our American money to invest in Philippines?
                              God Bless

Comment

Working...
                              X